Nuke was created over a decade ago, back in November 1999, by the German level designer Jo ‘MEEEEDIC’ Bieg and was first introduced in Counter-Strike Beta 4.0. Valve Corporation’s re-branded Nuke edition is classified as “Operation Wildfire” map and comes with visual improvements and gameplay changing elements.
Operation Wildfire is the seventh of the series and contains the same features as the previous editions such as the challenge coin, journal and campaigns, but also introduces new fields such as the “Blitz Missions”. The Wildfire case consists of sixteen new top rated weapon templates including the brand new Bowie Knife. Operation Wildfire also includes the following seven community build maps: Cruise, Coast, Empire, Mikla, Royal, Santorini and Tulip.
In addition the update delivers changes to
– Operation Wildfire is LIVE : hypertext transfer protocol : //counter-strike.net/operationwildfire
— Seven residential district maps available in competitive Matchmaking adenine well as other game modes via the Operation Wildfire map group
– The Operation Wildfire Access Pass ( $ 5.99 ) is immediately available giving access to the succeed features :
— The Operation Wildfire mint, upgradeable through the completion of challenge missions
— An Operation Journal that tracks your stats in official competitive matches and includes a Friends Leaderboard
— The concerted Gemini Campaign, featuring replayable missions with individual mission leaderboards.
— The Wildfire Campaign, featuring 30 missions in Casual, Arms Race, Demolition, and Deathmatch modes.
— Blitz Missions, global events that grant bonus XP for completing a specific natural process ( must be Private Rank 3 or above to participate in Competitive Blitz Missions ).
— Access to weapon drops from Operation collections : cobble, Cache, Overpass, Gods and Monsters, Chop Shop, and Rising Sun
— Exclusive access to the Operation Wildfire Case featuring 16 community-created weapon finishes and the all-new Bowie Knife.
– Nuke has returned ( available in Matchmaking included in the Operation Wildfire map group ). For more details, travel to : hypertext transfer protocol : //counter-strike.net/reintroducing_nuke
– ARMS RACE
— The drawing card ‘s burn in Arms Race no long shows through walls.
— M4A1-Silenced has been added to the rifle section of available Arms Race weapons.
– Fixed AWP icon to better represent the weapon ‘s silhouette.
– The English string “ ALIVE ” in the playercount department of housing and urban development element is now a localized nominal.
– Inventory trickle for All Weapons nowadays filters out display items and music kits correctly.
– Inventory sorting by Quality now well groups items within the same choice by their slot.
– Updated the Nuke loading screen icon.
– Fixed particle rain not following the “ in eye ” musician if you were spectating person.
– Detail sprites ( like grass ) have been improved so many more can be rendered for much cheaper.
– [ vbsp.exe ] increased MAX_MAP_ENTITIES to 20480 from 16384 to compile bigger maps.
– Maps can have multiple radar images based on player stature.
– Added respective features to support a new mission type : cooperative Strike ( game_type 4, game_mode 1 )
— Added Co-op Strike items : Heavy Armor, Tactical Awareness Grenades, and Medi-Shot.
— Added newly spawn point ( info_enemy_terrorist_spawn ) for use in Co-op Strike missions to spawn enemies which can specify somethings like unique models, loadouts, behavior, etc.
— Added an Exploding Barrel entity for habit in the Co-op Strike missions.
— func_hostage_rescue entity is now able to be disabled.
— Added a Heavy Phoenix enemy.
– Added item_coop_coin entity that displays how many ( of 3 ) you ‘ve collected.
— In Co-op Strike manner, bots will no longer try to path through “ blocked ” nav areas.
— Bots can be set to “ asleep ” in Co-op Strike mode and they will stay put until they see an enemy, take damage or are the last enemy alert.
— Added a game_coopmission_manager entity to help do and relay data to other entities/vscript for Co-op missions.
– The game_player_equip entity has been updated to allow maps to give any weapon to the activator with an controversy.
– prop_door_rotating nowadays blocks nav when closed, locked and unbreakable.
– Fixed an assert in prop_door_rotating where it tried to play a “ lock ” action careless of it had it when the player used it when locked.
– Added OnFirstPickedUp, OnDroppedNotRescued, OnRescued outputs to hostage entities.
– Added a convar ( mp_c4_cannot_be_defused ) that when enabled, prevents C4s from being defused.
– Resurrected the HL2 env_gunfire entity.
– Added two raw convars for managing dropped weapons
— weapon_auto_cleanup_time “ If set to non-zero, weapons will delete themselves after the specify time ( in seconds ) if no players are near. ”
— weapon_max_before_cleanup “ If set to non-zero, will remove the oldest dropped weapon to maintain the specify count of drop weapons in the world. ”
– Added a third base option to mp_death_drop_grenade which makes all held grenades drop on death ( used in Co-op Strike )
– Updated weapons in Hammer fgd to use weapon models that match the ones used when spawned in the universe. Plus added some miss weapons.
– Added env_sprite_clientside entity which is good a clientside fairy ( does n’t use edicts ).
— nowadays available in Competitive Matchmaking, and early game modes in the Operation Wildfire Map Group
– Cache :
— Fixed DM spawns
— Improved radar polish
— Improved ocular polish
— Added physics to fence in Sun board
— Fixed numerous “ pixel walks ”
— Fixed one-way wallbang at mid ( thanks TomCS ! )
— Fixed fence at T-spawn being non-solid ( thanks JoshOnTwitch ! )
– mirage :
— Removed wall-lamps that blocked visibility from ticketbooth to mid in bombsite A
— Removed shelf inside grocery store near bombsite B ( thanks TheWhaleMan ! )
— Added a plywood board to bomb-crate in bombsite ampere to make throwing grenades under scaffolding more consistent
– Slight adjustments to Safehouse, Lake, and Shoots
Stay tuned to SK Gaming for more updates.
Source: Valve ‘s latest update for CS : GO brings twelve of changes and alongside them introduces the raw Operation Wildfire, which will run throughout 17th of June, adenine well as a redesign interpretation of one of the greatest maps in the history of Counter-Strike, Nuke.Nuke was created over a decade ago, back in November 1999, by the german charge designerJo ‘MEEEEDIC ‘ Bieg and was foremost introduced in Counter-Strike Beta 4.0. Valve Corporation ‘s re-branded Nuke edition is classified as “ Operation Wildfire ” map and comes with ocular improvements and gameplay changing elements.Operation Wildfire is the seventh of the series and contains the lapp features as the previous editions such as the challenge mint, journal and campaigns, but besides introduces raw fields such as the “ Blitz Missions ”. The Wildfire subject consists of sixteen modern acme rated weapon templates including the brand raw Bowie Knife. Operation Wildfire besides includes the come seven community build maps : Cruise, Coast, Empire, Mikla, Royal, Santorini and Tulip.In addition the update delivers changes to Salvatore ‘Volcano ‘ Garozzo ‘s Cache and Mirage and other assorted bug fixes and tweaks. The Software Development Kit ( SDK ) was besides submitted to massive improvements.Stay tuned to SK Gaming for more updates.Source : counter-strike.net
Category : Economy
Leave a Comment