- Prey from the prey-keeper of your clan
- Herbs from the Medicine Cat
- Bonus Coins from the elder of your respective clan.
It is located on the grey bar on the veracious side of your screen, underneath the hunger meter. In a kin, you will start out with 10 reputation automatically. The maximum total of reputation you can have is 99. When you try to get reputation over 99, a number over 99 will briefly flash on the counter, but will return cursorily to 99. When playing as a rogue, it is shown that you have 99 repute, however, this count will not increase or decrease no matter what you do. If you give enough gifts to a Clan ‘s recruiter and get accepted into their kin, your reputation will mechanically drop to 10 and behave normally .
You can earn repute in several ways. One way is through hunting. You get +2 reputation by dropping a piece of prey on the fresh-kill throng of your Clan.
Another way is by doing quests given by your Clan deputy. You will get +7 reputation if you aid your clanmates in the battle mentioned in the quest, and defeat all the cats that spawn at the mention landmark. You can besides earn reputation by completing tasks for the medicate big cat apprentice of your Clan. The nursery queen may besides give your guy quests. As of Version 15, you can besides go to the Moonstone, which will give your cat-o’-nine-tails a random bonus, with one of the bonuses being repute. During the fifth day of Leaf-Bare, one of the Clan ‘s kits, depending on which kin you ‘re in will go missing. If the kit is found and given a herb, you ‘ll be rewarded with 10 repute.
You besides may earn repute by doing medicate big cat quests by giving them herbs found around the map .
When you eat or buy prey ( from the big cat stand by the fresh kill pile ), you lose repute. If you buy it from your Clan ‘s fresh-kill pile guard, you merely lose 1 repute – however eating prey from your inventory costs 2 repute. You can besides lose 5 reputation from buying herb from a medicine caterpillar, or 40 reputation ( and 2 bonus coins if you summon Ember from the bell ) if you choose to see Ember ‘s Twoleg nest. You can besides lose repute if you purchase Bonus Coins from your kin ‘s elder.
If your reputation always drops below 0, you ‘ll get kicked out and become a rogue .
If you have 20 reputation or more, you can buy a bonus coin from your Clan ‘s elder. Talk to your Clan ‘s respective elder, and press backspace to buy a bonus coin. They can be used in the Bonus Shop to buy pelts, clans, Mentor Mode, or Challenge Mode. The Bonus Shop can be accessed by talking to your Clan leader. If you are a rogue, you will be unable to access the Bonus Shop unless you join a Clan. You can use 2 of them ( you besides have to pay 40 repute ) to ring a bell that summons Ember, which is located in RiverClan ‘s territory, a few tiles below The Gorge .
- Even when you’re not playing as a rogue, your reputation cannot go any higher than 99. Even though you can briefly see the counter go up past 99, it is programmed to stay at 99. However, it can NEVER go into the negatives, if it does, it causes you to become a rogue, if you’re not already one to begin with.
- In Version 1, there was a glitch where your cat could be kicked out of a Clan after dropping to 0 reputation, or by running into another Clan’s entrance, and would be stuck in an endless loop of joining a Clan, only to be greeted with the Game Over screen repeatedly, causing you to restart with a new cat over and over again.
- There is no penalty for eating prey when you’re a rogue.
- As a kittypet, you don’t need to eat prey. However, eating the piece(s) of prey you have in your inventory when you become a kittypet will still lower your reputation.
- There is a common glitch where you get kicked out at 1 reputation, so it is advised to stay at least 5 reputation or higher at all times.
- There is a rare glitch where you don’t accept a lot of quests, than the same quest loops over again, so you can stock up on one kind of herb. This is a easy way to get reputation and bonus coins. (I’ve seen it most commonly occur in Riverclan, but is possible in other Clans.)
- In Version 13, there was a glitch where as a rogue, you could sneak into RiverClan’s camp and buy, seemingly an infinite amount of Bonus Coins, and then go to the Bonus Shop, and buy as many things as you’d like! ( See Version 13’s page for more information )
Category : Economy
Leave a Comment