- Arrives inside of a PCGS protective plastic slab!
- Introduced in 1988!
- Limited availability of certified coins!
- Contains 1/4 Troy oz of actual gold content.
- Issued a face value of $10 (USD) by the United States.
- Bears a Grade of PR69 from the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- DCAM specimen.
- On the obverse is Lady Liberty.
- The reverse includes bald eagles.
- P mint marks from Philadelphia or W mint marks from West Point.
- Note that you may receive multiples from the same date mark when purchasing several coins.
The Proof American Gold Eagle Coins experienced unlike introductions and were struck at unlike mints in the first place. While the 1 oz coin has constantly been struck at the West Point Mint since 1986, the fractionals were introduced in 1987 and 1988 by a unlike mint. The 1/4 oz Proof American Gold Eagles debuted in 1988 and were initially struck at the Philadelphia Mint. Coins in this product listing may feature either P mint marks from the Philadelphia Mint or W mint marks from the West Point Mint. The coins issued from 1988 to 1993 have the P mint mark and the coins issued from 1994 forth have the W batch score. JM Bullion can not guarantee the date target on your coin and may send multiples of the same date mark based upon handiness.
Read more: How to Make Money as a Coin Collector
On the obverse side of all 1/4 oz proof American Gold Eagle coins is Augustus Saint-Gaudens design of Lady Liberty. This design was created in 1907 for the $ 20 Gold Double Eagle. The reverse face of all Proof American Gold Eagles comes with the american bald eagle kin blueprint by Miley Busiek. This design was created in 1986 by Miley Busiek. These 1/4 oz Proof American Gold Eagles have a PR69 certification from the PCGS. Known as near-perfect coins, these specimens showcase entire, master mint shininess and no more than two minor detracting flaws. The admit DCAM label denotes the coins are deep-cameo specimens with strong, frosted designs and deeply-mirrored, pass backgrounds. We encourage JM Bullion customers to contact us with questions at 800-276-6508. You can besides connect with us online with questions about buying gold using our alive chat and electronic mail address .
Category : Economy
Leave a Comment