Trang chủ » blog » SOLVED:Trevor is running a scam using a weighted coin. The coin actually has a 35% chance of landing on heads, and a 65% chance of landing on tails. Suppose Trevor flips this coin 5 times, and we reco

SOLVED:Trevor is running a scam using a weighted coin. The coin actually has a 35% chance of landing on heads, and a 65% chance of landing on tails. Suppose Trevor flips this coin 5 times, and we reco

Video Transcript

Hi I ‘m David and I ‘m here to help you answering your question. now let me bring up your question here in this question. Wo n’t you discuss about the binomial distribution ? Let me remind you that it will have the X. Followed by the binomial in the end and the B. And then the probability of the Ecco two K. N Choose K. B. B. Okay. Times one subtraction PBA and minus K. And so the men on the X. It will go to the N. B. Runs on the X. To the N. B. Times one minus B. In this question here were given 35 % luck of landing on hired hand. So that would be the probability of the gunman will land on hat Which is the 135 and 65 % chance of landing on buttocks. So credibly did n’t tell peer to the 0165. And then we will flip the confine times and we go to five and we will record the numeral of the hat thus every corner ten. It would equal to the number on the hand in five flips. And then we can characterized the X. S. The binomial with the N adequate to five and the P equal to deserve 1 35 because the beginning cause here it flip is freelancer of each early And the 2nd 1 the probability of the hat. The coach is about 35 is the same for its flip. Okay. And for the third one the number on the interchange is given equal to five and therefore we can C. X will be equal to the binomial. And this could be the answer for the center. now for the B. once you find the probability distribution for the random variable X. Representing the number of the hands after five flips. so here it will blind the formula here. The probability distribution of the X. Will be credibly eating the X. Ecco two K. Because you answer me with the 5-6 K. And then adult will be deserve on 35 office on the approve 1- is about 35 equities. About 65 ohio fine subtraction K. Found a guy enhance the measure of zero hand 1 hand two had 34 and five head in the five lips. And that ‘s gon na be the solution for the B. From the sea. Once you find the probability of getting a monastery had. sol actually this money and go to three. This probability can be computed by writing down the X. adequate to zero X. Echo G. one X. Echo to to And the X. Echo 2 3. We can put this on into the compress from using the sum. Okay, it goes from zero up to the three. And then the rule try good done the 5-6 k. And then the adhesiveness 35 baron Gay Urban 65 out of five minus K. And we can compute this probability hera. So let me do here for you now for the binomial With the BX organism upon 35. And count try out you go to the five The most success go to three. And then we got echo besides. 09 45 five. No fault five. Nice seven 75. And front man of course in C. Once you calculate the expected value of the act by convention here, it will go to the hymn. B. So it will be the five tambien, there ‘s about 35 and then we get repeat to No 1.75 and the standard division of the X. Standard divisions and equal to the square solution of the virgins on the X. And the verne ‘s sequel to the formula here. so N. Times B. Times one minus B. five times 0.35 10. Windows up on 65. then we get repeat to No 1.0665. And that ‘s gon na be the answer for this motion.

informant : https://leowiki.com
Category : Economy

Post navigation

Leave a Comment

Trả lời

Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai.