The Summary Quoteboard displays snapshot quotation mark data. When available, Bid and Ask information from the Cboe BZX Exchange is updated as new data is received. volume is besides updated but is the delayed consolidate volume from the symbol ‘s exchange. Quoteboard data fields include :
- Day High / Low: The highest and lowest trade price for the current trading session.
- Open: The opening price for the current trading session is plotted on the day’s High/Low histogram.
- Previous Close: The closing price from the previous trading session.
- Bid: The last bid price and bid size.
- Ask: The last ask price and ask size.
- Volume: The total number of shares or contracts traded in the current trading session.
- Average Volume: The average number of shares traded over the last 20 days.
- Weighted Alpha: A measure of how much a stock or commodity has risen or fallen over a one-year period. Barchart takes this Alpha and weights this, assigning more weight to recent activity, and less (0.5 factor) to activity at the beginning of the period. Thus, Weighted Alpha is a measure of one-year growth with an emphasis on the most recent price activity.
Chart Snapshot A thumbnail of a daily graph is provided, with a yoke to open and customize a full-sized chart .
This part shows the Highs and Lows over the past 1, 3 and 12-Month periods. Click the “ See More ” associate to see the full Performance Report page with boom historical information .
For ETFs, this segment includes key statistics on the investment company, with a link to see more.
- Fund Family: Links to the managing fund family’s website.
- Assets Under Management: The total amount of assets ($K) the ETF controls.
- Market Capitalization: capitalization or market value of a stock is simply the market value of all outstanding shares. It is computed by multiplying the market price by the number of outstanding shares. For example, a publicly held company with 10 million shares outstanding that trade at $10 each would have a market capitalization of $100 million.
- Shares Outstanding: Common shares outstanding as reported by the company on the 10-Q or 10-K.
- 60-Month Beta: Coefficient that measures the volatility of a stock’s returns relative to the market (S&P 500). It is based on a 60-month historical regression of the return on the stock onto the return on the S&P 500.
- Price/Book: A financial ratio used to compare a company’s current market price to its book value.
- Price/Earnings: Latest closing price divided by the earnings-per-share based on the trailing 12 months. Companies with negative earnings receive an “NE.”
- Annual Dividend & Yield: The annual dividend rate (trailing twleve months) and yield, calculated from the latest dividend. The dividend rate is the portion of a company’s profit paid to shareholders, quoted as the dollar amount each share receives (dividends per share). Yield is the amount of dividends paid per share, divided by the closing price.
- Most Recent Dividend: The most recent dividend paid and the most recent dividend date.
- Sectors: Links to the Industry Groups and/or SIC codes in which the ETF is found.
Highlights important compendious options statistics to provide a ahead looking reading of investors ‘ sentiment.
- Implied Volatility: The average implied volatility (IV) of the nearest monthly options contract. IV is a forward looking prediction of the likelihood of price change of the underlying asset, with a higher IV signifying that the market expects significant price movement, and a lower IV signifying the market expects the underlying asset price to remain within the current trading range.
- 30-Day Historical Volatility: The average deviation from the average price over the last 30 days. Historical Volatility is a measurement of how fast the underlying security has been changing in price back in time.
- IV Percentile: The percentage of days with IV closing below the current IV value over the prior 1-year. A high IV Percentile means the current IV is at a higher level than for most of the past year. This would occur after a period of significant price movement, and a high IV Percentile can often predict a coming market reversal in price.
- IV Rank: The current IV compared to the highest and lowest values over the past 1-year. If IV Rank is 100% this means the IV is at its highest level over the past 1-year, and can signify the market is overbought.
- IV High: The highest IV reading over the past 1-year and date it happened.
- IV Low: The lowest IV reading over the past 1-year and date it happened.
- Put/Call Vol Ratio: The total Put/Call volume ratio for all option contracts (across all expiration dates). A high put/call ratio can signify the market is oversold as more traders are buying puts rather than calls, and a low put/call ratio can signify the market is overbought as more traders are buying calls rather than puts.
- Today’s Volume: The total volume for all option contracts (across all expiration dates) traded during the current session.
- Volume Avg (30-Day): The average volume for all option contracts (across all expiration dates) for the last 30-days.
- Put/Call OI Ratio: The put/call open interest ratio for all options contracts (across all expiration dates).
- Today’s Open Interest: The total open interest for all option contracts (across all expiration dates).
- Open Int (30-Day): The average total open interest for all option contracts (across all expiration dates) for the last 30 days.
Barchart Technical Opinion
The Barchart Technical Opinion doodad shows you today’s overally Barchart Opinion with general data on how to interpret the short and longer term signals. Unique to Barchart.com, Opinions analyzes a stock or commodity using 13 popular analytics in short-, medium- and long-run periods. Results are interpreted as buy, sell or hold signals, each with numeric ratings and summarized with an overall percentage buy or sell rat. After each calculation the program assigns a Buy, Sell, or Hold value with the cogitation, depending on where the price lies in reference to the common interpretation of the discipline. For case, a price above its move modal is broadly considered an up drift or a bribe. A symbol will be given one of the following overall ratings :
- Strong Buy (greater than “66% Buy”)
- Buy (greater than or equal to “33% Buy” and less than or equal to “66% Buy”)
- Weak Buy (“0% Buy” through “33% Buy”)
- Strong Sell (greater than “66% Sell”)
- Sell (greater than or equal to “33% Sell” and less than or equal to “66% Sell”)
- Weak Sell (“0% Sell” through “33% Sell”)
The stream read of the 14-Day Stochastic indicator is besides factored into the rendition. The succeed data will appear when the follow conditions are met :
- If the 14-Day Stochastic %K is greater than 90 and the Overall Opinion is a Buy, the following displays: “The market is in highly overbought territory. Beware of a trend reversal.”
- If the 14-Day Stochastic %K is greater than 80 and the Overall Opinion is a Buy, the following displays: “The market is approaching overbought territory. Be watchful of a trend reversal.”
- If the 14-Day Stochastic %K is less than 10 and the Overall Opinion is a Sell, the following displays: “The market is in highly oversold territory. Beware of a trend reversal.”
- If the 14-Day Stochastic %K is less than 20 and the Overall Opinion is a Sell, the following displays: “The market is approaching oversold territory. Be watchful of a trend reversal.”
Find exchange traded funds ( ETFs ) whose sector aligns with the lapp commodity group as the symbol you are viewing. analysis of these related ETFs and how they are trading may provide insight to this commodity .
Provides a general description of the business conducted by this company.
Read more: Could These Altcoins Be Ethereum Killers?
Most Recent Stories
View the latest top stories from the Associated Press or canadian Press ( based on your Market survival ) .
Top 10 Holdings
For an ETF, this doodad displays the top 10 constituents that make up the fund. This is based on the percentage of the fund this broth ‘s assets represent .
For comparison purposes, find information on early symbols contained in the like sector.