- Available to you inside of individual plastic capsules or sealed rolls of 20 coins!
- 7th issue in the Royal Mint Shengxiao Series!
- Limited mintage of only 138,888 coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in BU condition.
- The face value of 2 (GBP) is fully backed by the British government.
- Queen Elizabeth II features on the obverse of the coin.
- A rat is featured foraging with its snout in the air on the reverse of the coin.
- Design from PJ Lynch.
The Shengxiao Series from the Royal Mint of England was introduced by 2014 and has proven exceptionally popular with investors and collectors in the years since. Unlike early lunar-themed serial, the Royal Mints Shengxiao Collection offers barely a 1 oz silver and 1 oz gold bullion coin with a assortment of early weights in the proof series. All 2020 1 oz british Silver Lunar Year of the Rat Coins in this list come to you with individual fictile capsules or inside of seal rolls of 20 coins. Each person coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and features a singular plan from PJ Lynch for the 2020 year of the Rat.
Read more: All About Australian Coins
Read more: How to send your Coin Master link?
On the reverse of 2020 british Silver Lunar Year of the Rat Coin is the visualize of a rat foraging amidst the leaf. The rat has stopped and has its head and beak lifted in the breeze. The curious nature of the scab is on display as it raises its nose in the air to sniff out impending danger. Inscriptions on this side include year of the Rat 2020 and the chinese symbol for the rat. The obverse of 2020 1 oz british Silver Lunar Year of the Rat Coin has a right-profile portrayal of Queen Elizabeth II. This is the fifth-generation effigy of Her Majesty as created in July 2015 by Jody Clark. The portrayal depicts the Queen at the senesce of 89 wearing the Royal Diadem crown with a guilloche backdrop airfield. Please feel free to contact JM Bullion with any questions you might have about these coins. You can call us at 800-276-6508, chat with us live on-line, or email us directly .
Category : Economy
Leave a Comment