Trang chủ » blog » Coin of the Week: Komodo (KMD)

Coin of the Week: Komodo (KMD)

Coin of the Week: Komodo (KMD)

What is Komodo?

Komodo is an open multi-chain blockchain platform. Komodo offers an opportunity for projects to create their own blockchains and host keepsake sales. Komodo is a hard branch from Zcash. ZCash is a privacy-oriented branch of Bitcoin. This means that Komodo ’ s roots stem from Satoshi Nakamoto ’ s pioneering make and the Bitcoin protocol. It inherits the engineering from both Bitcoin and Zcash.

The Komodo Smart Chain software preserves Zcash ’ s implicit in privacy features. These chiefly dwell of the ability to convert money from a crystalline address to a private address and then transfer money from one private savoir-faire to another. Zcash technology allows the money to be moved between two private addresses without leaving any public data chase. This is one of the most powerful forms of blockchain privacy in universe, as the privacy offered is permanent wave. Komodo is one of the pioneers when it comes to multi-chain integrations with roots going back to 2014. Since 2019, Komodo has focused on providing business-friendly blockchain solutions with a concentrate on security system, scalability, interoperability and easy adaptability. Komodo offers the Antara model, which provides tools for throughout blockchain development including a customizable, application-specific Smart Chain, complete with a library of built-in modules and an open API for building blockchain applications

The KMD Token

The currency linked to the Komodo network is KMD keepsake. KMD is an integral separate of the Komodo network due to the dPoW consensus mechanism. The consensus mechanism would not work without a cryptocurrency. KMD is mineable, a sum of 200,000,000 KMD will be issued by the network. Like Zcash ( ZEC ), the coins are mined using the Equihash algorithm. There are presently barely over 120 million KMD in circulation. The final mint is expected to be mined in 2030. KMD started as ICO, which lasted from October 15 to November 20, 2016. One KMD was offered for 0.00012908222 BTC, binding then it was 7747 KMD per 1 BTC or $ 0.376 per KMD.

The ICO raised 2,639 BTC, which at the time converted to closely $ 2 million. precisely 100,000,000 KMD was spent during the crowdsale and 90 % of the coins were sold to investors. The remaining 10 % was allocated to cover Komodo ’ s development and marketing costs. KMD holds stead # 70 in the exceed 100 based on market capitalization. The total ROI is 477 %. Currently, 120 million of the 200 million KMD are in circulation. The ATH is $ 11.61 on December 21, 2017. The ATL is $ 0.002143 on March 13, 2017 .

Recent and upcoming developments

The Komodo developer team is busy and has delivered some great updates in the past class. For example, in March 2019, the team developed Dilithium, a blockchain faculty with quantum security system created with the Komodo Antara Framework. This makes Dilithium compatible with any early project built on the Komodo ecosystem. subsequently in the year, Komodo launched AtomicDEX, a wallet and central in one. This allows trade between peers. Some early developments realized by the Komodo team are nSPV, a simple requital confirmation technology, the Adaptive Proof of Work ( APoW ) consensus mechanism, AtomicDEX testing and the upgrade to Komodo v0.5.0 with DeFi solutions. The rest of 2020, the Komodo team will chiefly focus on the Komodo Core, farther expand the Antara Framework and AtomicDEX .

Komodo Core

The Komodo Core is the “ core ” of the project and needs constant attention in order to function optimally.

A number of focus points are improving efficiency and frankincense increasing performance .

Antara Framework

The Antara Framework is the application for the development of Komodo based Blockchains. One of the key points in the roadmap is the revision and optimization of the Antara Framework .

AtomicDEX

The decentralize commute and wallet in one of Komodo was one of the major launches of the platform in 2019. In 2020 it will be updated, improved and offer new services to meet the needs of its users .

informant : https://leowiki.com
Category : Economy

Post navigation

Leave a Comment

Trả lời

Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai.