- Coins arrive inside of capsules and protective US Mint boxes with a Certificate of Authenticity!
- Celebrates the 50th anniversary of Apollo 11!
- Limited mintage in the Apollo 11 Series of just 400,000 silver coins!
- Contains .8595 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in BU condition.
- Issued a face value of $1 (USD) by the United States.
- Obverse includes the image of mankinds first footprint on the moon.
- Reverse offers a depiction of the famous photograph taken close up against Buzz Aldrins visor and helmet.
- Includes P mint marks.
The raw Apollo 11 Series of commemorative coins from the United States Mint is available with a limited mintage of 400,000 coins across the silver coin releases. In all, the five-coin publish includes two oz ash grey coins, a 5 oz silver coin, and two gold coins. Each of the coins comes in a BU option and a collectible proof choice. Apollo 11 was NASAs first manned distance mission with the expressed purpose of landing world on another celestial body and returning the crew to Earth. The gang of Apollo 11 took off from Merritt Island, Florida, on July 16, 1969. Four days by and by, the crowd approached the daydream with Michael Collins piloting the command faculty as Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong descended to the moonlight in the Eagle lunar lander.
On the obverse of 2019 $ 1 American Apollo 11 fiftieth Anniversary Silver Coins is the picture of an astronaut footprint on the coat of the lunar month. The engravings around it read Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo. Additional inscriptions include In God We Trust and Liberty, and this side of the coin besides bears a P mint check from the Philadelphia Mint.
Read more: How to Make Money as a Coin Collector
The reverse of 2019 American Apollo 11 fiftieth Anniversary Silver Coins features the celebrated photograph taken right up against the visor and helmet of Buzz Aldrin, with Neil Armstrong visible in the mirror image of his visor. Youll besides note the Eagle lunar lander and the United States flag. These 2019 $ 1 American Apollo 11 fiftieth Anniversary Silver Coins are available to you inside of protective capsules and are housed in US Mint commemorative boxes, and are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Each coin comes with its own Certificate of Authenticity ampere well. We encourage JM Bullion customers to call us with questions at 800-276-6508 when buying silver. You can besides connect with us online through our live chat and e-mail savoir-faire features .